An existing Microfinance Institution located in the Southern Zone of Plateau State needs for employment: A self-motivated and result oriented professional to fill the Position of the Managing Director.
POSITION: MANAGING DIRECTOR
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The initiation and attainment of short-term and long-term objectives of the bank in line with the mission and mission of the bank.
- Implementation of strategic decisions of Board of Directors Product development, review, launch and product promotion.
- Ensure a smooth day to day running of the bank both in operations and business development.
- Promote a favorable image of the bank to the general public and ensure that the MFB operates within the regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure full compliance with the bank’s guiding principles and laid down policies and decisions of the Board.
- Supervise directly the Departmental heads, and indirectly other senior staff responsible for major strategic business units.
- Chief marketer and chief image maker of the MFB brand.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Board and
- Shall report to the Board through the Board
- The Ideal candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc or HND. in a relevant field and must be a certified microfinance practitioner (MCP). Additional/ Professional qualifications will be an added advantage, plus a minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in a management position in a similar financial Institution and not more than 45 years of age (male or female). He/she must be computer literate and have a good management and interpersonal skills.
REMUNERATION is competitive and negotiable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should forward a Hand Written Applications and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Advertiser, P.O. Box
8382 Anglo-Jos, or
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Not later than three (3) weeks from the date of this publication (29 April, 2020).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted