VACANCIES: OFFICE DIRECTOR (FEMALE), OPERATIONS MANAGERS (MALE & FEMALE), SENIOR SECRETARIES (MALE AND FEMALE)
A conglomerate with diverse investment in Telecoms, Oil and Gas and Real Estate, in Nigeria and parts of West Africa required seasoned office Director, Operations Manager and Senior Secretary.
These positions have very attractive remuneration packages and benefits for successful candidates
POSITION: OFFICE DIRECTOR (FEMALE)
GENERAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
- Minimum of HND of Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- Membership of the institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators will be an advantage
- Minimum of 18 years cognate experience Post professional institution
- Must be Female, minimum of 45 years of age.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in office organization and mobilization techniques.
- High proficiency in Offices Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mature presentable with presence, independent meticulous and multitasking.
- Ready and available to work long hours in a challenging but exceptionally rewarding environment.
- Plan and coordinate the office affairs/ system and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office suppliers and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary efficiencies.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversea facilities services maintenance activities and tradesperson’s and electritional.
- Organize and supervisor other office activities for the secretarial staff.
- Maintain and account for office float for Sunday offices float purchases and procurement.
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGERS (MALE & FEMALE)
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/ COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Engineering Sciences, Social Sciences or the Humanities.
- A master’s degree or/and professional qualification will be added advantage
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A good team player and with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on post NYSC works-on post NYSC work experience.
- Cognate experience in Sales and Marketing, preferable in FMCG Pharmaceuticals, Banking and/or Telecommunications industry.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Ability to work late and under pressure with little or no supervision.
- minimum age brackets within 40 to 50 years from the date of publication
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality confidence and ability to contribute to corporate culture.
- Applicant must have a good and vast knowledge of the country.
- Applicant must be ready and willing to travel at shortest notice within and outside the country it need arises.
POSITION: SENIOR SECRETARIES (MALE AND FEMALE)
GENERAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in secretariat studies or any related field.
- Relevant training certifications will be added advantages
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience in secretarial management.
- Not less than 40 years old.
- Must have worked as confidential secretary to the Managing Director or related position.
- Must be smart and presentable
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- High proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume which should be in MSword format, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, within 14 days of this publication (4 May, 2020) to opportunitiesB74@gmail.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.