Our client, a reputable engineering construction company based in Abuja requires the services of an experienced and qualified Senior Highway Engineer for its road construction projects to Nigeria.
POSITION: SENIOR HIGHWAY ENGINEER
(1) Site administration, construction, supervision and field inspection.
(2) Coordinates with client’s representative to supervise work being performed.
(3) Coordinate field activities and supervise materials testing.
(4) Progress monitoring control, preparation of progress reports, valuation and interim invoices.
(5) Management and control of equipment stores and materials, including procurement of materials.
(6) Support Project Manager in project management, contract administration, quality assurance and cost control.
(7) Coordination with utility companies, government agencies, private sector and public entities in all aspects of project construction.
(8) Implementation of Environmental, health and safety guidelines on projects
(9) Maintain records, books, documents, correspondences, accounting records relevant to cost incurred during the performance of works.
(10) Perform final inspection, contract completion, final acceptance and handing over.
(11) Attend progress meeting tests and prepare daily correspondences.
(12) Other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by Management of the company
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply within Two (2) weeks from the date of this publication (10 June, 2020) by forwarding their application letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will invited for interview.