VACANCIES: HEAD OF BUSINESS, REGIONAL MANAGERS, AREA SALES MANAGERS, RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVES
A leading Downstream Oil Marketing Company with huge presence in Commercial and industrial Sales, Lubricant Aviation and Retail Business across the Country requires Experienced Sales Professionals for various Sales Positions:
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
POSITION: HEAD OF BUSINESS: REF: HOB
POSITION: REGIONAL MANAGERS: REF: RM
- Good university degree in Business Admin. Accounting, Economics and any other related discipline.
- An MBA or other postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in professional selling preferably in Downstream Oil & Gas or FMCG industry with at least 7 years at a managerial level.
- Good knowledge of MIS office applications.
- Identify and evaluate new business and retail channel opportunities Develop sales and marketing strategies and plans in line with the Company’s corporate objectives.
- Coordinate, supervise and motivate sales teams to achieve set targets.
- Responsible for Achievement of sales and revenue targets
- Develop the channel to achieve market reading positions.
- Train and develop retail sales team in the region.
COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven track records in leading sales team(s)
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking skills
POSITION: AREA SALES MANAGERS: REF: ASM
Minimum of 8years field sales experience with territorial management.
- To ensure both effective distribution of our various range of products via a gap free market coverage
- Acquisition of new subscribers to increase consumption in the assigned coverage area in the with Organization policy.
- To establish periodic goals, objectives, derive strategies and tacties towards achieving the set goals.
POSITION: RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVES: REF: RSE
At least 3 years Sales/Marketing Experience
- To sell and distribute our range of products with a view of achieving the organizational drive for extensive availability and easy accessibility of products to the subscribers
- To ensure achievement of set target-Sales and Activation
- To conduct SKU performance analysis with a view of identifying and monitoring market trends.
Abuja, Kano Ibadan, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Jos, Gsau, Maiduguri, Ekiti, Aba, Onitsha, Yola, Akure, Calabar, Enugu, Lagos, Benin and Abeokuta
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (stating preferred work locations and job reference as the subject of the e-mail) within 14days of this publication (9 July, 2020) to: firstname.lastname@example.org