VACANCIES: HUMAN REGIONAL ADMIN/FACILITIES MANAGERS, RESOURCES MANAGERS
A leading conglomerate with offices and assets in all the states of Nigeria is seeking for highly competent and versatile professionals to fill the positions below. We offer very competitive and attractive remuneration packages, in a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
POSITION: REGIONAL ADMIN/FACILITIES MANAGERS REF: R-A&FM
LOCATIONS: LAGOS, IBADAN, BENIN, ENUGU, PH, JOS, ABUJA, KANO
- Ensure safe, secure and well maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and Safety standards.
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of contractors and staff in clearing maintenance, heating systems, water systems and electromechanical systems.
- Facilitate and implement services and repairs of vehicles at optimum cost to meet company objectives.
- Maintain fleet database and ensure proper usage of vehicles in order to sustain consistent fleet availability.
- Carry out regular inspection of facilities and oversee building projects, renovations and refurbishment within their respective Regions.
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency in the regions.
- Maintain healthy relationship with Local Governments and States in their regions and ensure statutory payments are reasonable and processed on time.
- Ensure that technical and non-technical offices are fumigated quarterly, maintain good ambience and ensure great look and Leal.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Develop and implement overall cost saving initiatives
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate timely renewal of old leases where applicable.
- Ensure offices are stocked with necessary supplies and office equipment’s are well maintained and fit for purpose.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- A minimum of 12 years post bachelors degree experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Facilities and Project Management skills
- Fleet management skills
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (essentially Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Not older than 50 years of age
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration or in any other relevant field.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERS REF: HRM
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Leadership development & team building.
- Employee Relations and management of external agencies/bodies
- Drive culture charge programs
- Evolve strategic plans for ensuring adequate manning levels in the company and coordination of staff transfers/ deployments.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance across the business
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program that can drive retention of talents.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum of 12 years post bachelor’s degree experience in Human Resources Department of a well-structured and reputable company.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (essentially Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Not older than 60 years of age
- A/B.Sc in Social Science/Business Studies or any other relevant field.
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- Membership of HR Professional Bodies (CIPM, CIPD etc.).
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their application and resume with a scanned passport photograph stating the above reference as the subject of the e-mail within 14 days of this publication, (17 June, 2020) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.