JOB ROLE/TITLE: MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
REPORTING TO: BOARD OF DIRECTORS
LOCATION: IKENNE, OGUN STATE
The MD/CEO will fully represent and implement the interest and decisions of the Board and Shareholders in the day-to-day operations of an Agro-based, export focused, oilseed processing business and its forward integration into retail downstream derivatives.
The incumbent must be a strategist and inspiring leader, energetic, resilient with strung proactive management skills. He /She must have rack record of implementing viable commercial market entry and sustaining growth strategies for FMCG, instituting operational controls, optimizing business efficiency, and executing major New product lines production and marketing projects. Success in the role will require an entrepreneurial business understanding of finance and commercial management principles.
The responsibilities of the managing director include but is not limited to the following:
(1) Develop and implement the short and long term strategies and comprehensive business plans aligned with the vision and mission of the organization to achieve profitable business growth.
(2) Identify new agribusiness opportunities and keeping the Board abreast of developments within the industry.
(3) Drive financial management activities including annual budget development, financial performance, cash flow management and investment decisions to achieve expected financial performance.
(4) Allocate and delegate roles responsibilities and tasks clearly, effectively matching the level of responsibility with the appropriate skills, face of the company and deliver appropriate representation to cover Corporate communication and public relations to strengthen the company’s profile.
(6) Provide governance and management support developing and deploying appropriate policies to ensure company complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
(7) Enable a thriving work environment and a highly motivated team.
(1) Demonstrable experience as coordinator or key team member in developing and executing strategic business plans for a double digit year-on-year organic growth, aligned with shareholder Vision.
(2) A first degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Business, Marketing Accounting or other Science or Social Science related courses, Additional professional or post graduate qualification will be an advantage.
(3) 15+ years’ work experience in operations management in good manufacturing and marketing enterprise in the FMCG food, personal care, or agribusiness sectors.
(4) Experience reporting to a Board of Directors.
(5) Strong Financial, Commercial and the wider People & organizational management skills.
(6) Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
The role offers competitive and motivating pay with outstanding benefits that
include health and life insurances, generous vacation days and much more in a
very dynamic and exciting work environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Formal interest should be directed to: HR@ladgroup.org on or before 10 July,