IMMEDIATE HIRING FOR
CEO of a STOCKBROKING FIRM
A unique stockbroking firm requires the services of a suitably qualified Chief Executive to drive its global vision.
POSITION: CHIEF EXECUTIVE
- A good first degree in finance, humanities, etc.
- A Masters degree and professional qualification(s) will be an advantage
CIS IS MANDATORY
- Minimum of 8 years continuous experience in an investment banking and Stock Broking outfit.
- Aggressive and purposefully driven, dynamic, hands-on, and a strategic thinker. Ability to achieve and exceed given targets.
- Attaining profitability by leveraging on old contacts and attracting new businesses through personal contacts.
- Developing attractive product suites.
- Expertise in derivatives.
- Performance driven compensation
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should send their CV, cover letter as well as a 6 months strategic plan which must include indicative volumes of your potential transactions and key clients you will bring in, on or before 15 August, 2020, to: