Our company is an EPCI firm specialising in the oil and gas industry. We are looking for a project manager to oversee the planning and execution of projects. The ideal candidate should have a deep expertise in the oil and gas industry, strong mentorship abilities and contribute efficient best practices to the company
POSITION: INTERNAL PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS)
- Accurately estimate the primary constraints in the execution of a project.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments in the preparation of BoQs
- Oversee the progress of projects and present internal reports to management
- Must have knowledge of tank farm operations, oil and gas handling equipment installation and operations.
- Must have ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Must possess a minimum of 20 years’ working experience with at least 10 years in a managerial position in an EPCI firm.
- Must have a degree in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering. MSc/MBA is a
- Must be COREN registered.
- Must he computer literate.
- Capable of working without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Competitive salary and other benefits commensurable with the position
If interested, Please email us at PMENG2020@GMAIL.COM on or before 11 August, 2020.