VACANCIES: LECTURER – PHYSICS/BIOCHEMISTRY/BIOLOGY, MATHEMATICS/POLITICAL SCIENCE/MASS COMMUNICATION/ SOCIOLOGY/ENGLISH LANGUAGE, RECEPTIONIST, STUDENT COUNSELLOR
SKY LINE UNIVERSITY NIGERIA is required suitably qualified candidates to fill the following Positions below:
FULL TIME FACULTY POSITIONS
LECTURER – PHYSICS/BIOCHEMISTRY/BIOLOGY, MATHEMATICS/POLITICAL SCIENCE/MASS COMMUNICATION/SOCIOLOGY/ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience of teaching courses in the area of specialization.
- Candidate must show evidence of academic leadership through research and publications
- Must have cognate knowledge of the requirements of area of specialization
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment
- Candidate must be versatile and knowledgeable on current trends in the world as it relates to education.
- Should be compliant with ICT
- Must Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in the area of specialization from an accredited University
- Must have at least one degree at postgraduate level Internationally.
- International work experience and community service will be an added advantage.
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST
- Must have at least 3-4 years’ experience as receptionist.
- Must have an excellent communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS office packages
- Ability to work in a multi-national environment
- Must lie able to present self in an appropriately personable, and professional manner to guest, students and staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public Administration or related field from an accredited College or University
JOB TITLE: STUDENT COUNSELLOR
- At least 3-4 years professional experience in same field.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Must understand students issues and forward cases to the right department.
- Ability to be both consistent and flexible as warranted by circumstances
- Ability to relate effectively with staff, students and faculty
- Strong ability to remain calm and supportive in administrative emergencies and/or crises when provided with appropriate supervision and direction.
Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling, Sociology or Psychology from an accredited College or University.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward CV and Application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6 August, 2020.