THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
FORCE HEADQUATERS, SHEHU SHAGARI WAY, AREA 11, GARKI, ABUJA
RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
The Nigeria police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
(1) Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following
(2) The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State commands, including FCT command, from 24 August, 2020 to 30 August, 2020. Please note that physical screening/examination will be carried out in conformity with Covid-19 prevention protocols;
(3) The names of successful candidates will be published in selected national newspapers on 14 September, 2020 and other platforms.
(4) A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not on accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police force.
(a) Impediment in speech
(b) Gross malformation of teeth or Javr preventing proper mastication of food.
(c) Knock Knees
(d) Bow legs
(e) Bent knees, i.e. knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
(f) Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
(g) Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
(h) Amputation of any part of the body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted online.
(1) You must have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application;
(2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
(3) Fill and Submit the online form (Review the information before final submission)
(4) Ensure that you print the information that is bent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your Registration Number for future correspondences. The Number is case sensitive, please.
(5) You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process.
(i) No email and/or NIN can be used more than once in this application
(ii) Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
(iii) The Nigeria Police Forces shall not enter info any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal candidate’s emails
(7) The online application will be open for a period of six (6) weeks from 14 July, 2020 to 23 August, 2020.
(8) For complaints technical effective — 00100004507 or fund is mad to