VACANCIES: BIDDING AND CONTRACTS MANAGER, OPERATIONS MANAGER, OIL AND GAS SERVICES
An International Multi-Faceted Engineering Services & Specialty Products Manufacturing Group Require The Services of Following Professionals:
POSITION: BIDDING AND CONTRACTS MANAGER
- 10-15 years job related experience in the oil and gas and chemical process industry and demonstrate ability to build bridges with prospective clients
- Must have indept knowledge experience working with regulatory agencies such as NAPIMS, OPR, NCDMB, NNPC, NLNG and others.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of contracts procedure and experience working with both local and international oil and gas as well as oil service companies such as NNPC, NLNG, EXXONMOBIL, TOTAL SHELL, CHEVRON, AGIP, SAIPEM and others
- Must have a track record of winning major bids and successfully executing in it.
- Must be able to work to highest international standards of business ethical and practices in the industry.
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER, OIL & GAS SERVICES
- A chemical engineer or industrial chemist with 10-15 year hands-on experience in oil and gas and the chemical process industry.
- Must be knowledgeable about, completion, water and process treatment chemical and their application in the oil and gas sector.
- Must be able to train supervise and develop a young team of sales and application engineers and industrial chemist and Laboratory technicians to provide technical back-up supped services to clients at their plant sites.
- To assemble and train a technical support team that is capable of delivering turn-key technical service solutions to support oil and gas operations
- Must be able to work to highest international standards of business ethics and practices in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application deadline is 14 days from date of this publication (26 August, 2020) and submitted resume should include detailed work experience or projects previously undertaken to enhance an applicant’s chance of being selected for interview.