VACANCIES IN OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
JOB TITLE: BILINGUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Job Objective: To provide administrative, strategic, research, operational and executive support services to the office of the Chief Executive Officer in more than one language.
- Manage and provide administrative support to the CEO.
- Assist in all CEO’s office functions and events.
- Manage reports and distribution of Internal operations for the CEO
- Provision of full range of secretarial duties, Including screening, receiving /coordinating visitors, typing documents, proofreading, copying, transcribing dictation, keeping confidential records, handling mails and correspondences.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure arrangements in place for the CEO.
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain data base for valuable business information.
- Prepare professional presentation slides and documents and delivers papers for CEO.
- Provide research findings and Intelligence to the CEO.
- Assists the CEO with speech preparation, general email communication to staff, other routine correspondence, etc.
- Provide support for the procurement process of the CEO’s office.
- Manage other assignment as directed by the CEO from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in French Language or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 5years Executive Assistance experience
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication in bilingual languages is required
- Interpretation of languages is an added advantage
- Organisation, confidentiality, time management and the ability to multitask
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application closes 3 September, 2020