VACANCIES: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, DRIVER
Our Client is a Leader in the Public Sector of the Financial Services Industry. As a result of emerging vacancies and its determination to enhance its services for better customer satisfaction and business growth, there is now a need to rejuvenate and complement its resources with leading-edge human capital among others. Therefore, only brilliant, experienced and confident candidates with a minimum score of second class lower should apply for the following positions:
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- BSC/HND in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Marketing, or Business Administration as deemed relevant. MBA is highly preferred.
- Candidates must have good presentation and, interpersonal skills, and relationship management experiences. Strong familiarity with Northern terrains is added advantage.
- Solid corporate background and experience in Financial services or financial technology sector is also considered relevant to the job position.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel & Power point.
- Candidates must be an indigene of Zamfara, Katsina, Jigawa or environs, and must be fluent in both English and Hausa languages.
- Minimum of O.N D. Accounting/ Business Administration + Current Driving License.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Social Media
- Age 35-45; Familiar & Driven on Lagos Roads for 1-
- Yoruba, Married, Honest, Smart, Neat, hardworking and living on/near Lagos Island.
HOW TO APPLY:
All Applications must be addressed to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Application Submission: Wednesday, 19 August, 2020.