We are a leading Telecommunications and ICT company operating in Nigeria and other African Countries. Due to expansion, we require highly motivated and self-driven professionals as Technical Warehouse Stock Controllers for our Nigeria operations.
POSITION: TECHNICAL WAREHOUSE STOCK CONTROLLERS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receipt of stock items into the Technical warehouse Ensure all materials received into the warehouse are inspected, documented stacked and taken custody properly
- Deployment of Telecom and Power equipment to various regions and cell sites.
- Ensure security of items at the Technical warehouse.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly physical stock taking and comparison with stock records
- Ensure materials to be deployed to cell sites are properly inspected and documented as per laid down standard procedures
- Ensure regular physical stock count of items in the Technical Warehouse.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSc – Engineering or Science-related disciplines with First Class or Second Class Upper division
- 5 – 8years minimum experience as Stock controller /Warehouse Officer in a reputable company handling Telecoms /Technical or Industrial equipment
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Experience in ERP such as Microsoft Inventory Management System, Oracle, JD steward or Navision will be an advantage
- Possession of high Interpersonal and communication skill
- Good Analytical Ability
- Team Leadership
- Proficiency in MS Excel. MS Word Accounting packages.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS/ MEASUREMENT CRITERIA:
- Preparation of Stock report
- No of items received / No of equipment sent out to cell sites.
- No of items received into the Technical warehouse
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, to email@example.com within 2 weeks from the date of this publication (4 September, 2020).
All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.