TITLE: EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
LOCATION: LAGOS – NIGERIA
A digitally led full service creative agency integrated by design with data, strategy, commerce and technology, and a member of a global marketing communications network by investment wishes to hire a forward-looking Executive Creative Director, who will be responsible for groups’ creative services in Nigeria across communication touch points.
- Take full responsibility for creative services, people, products, revenue, growth, and margins in the creative division of the group.
- Ability to deliver on a locally relevant product/services based on the group’s vision.
- Be able to clearly define the following on a regular basis (quarterly)
- View of the local market landscape of client needs
- Technology needs
- Competitors landscape
- Available skills and skill requirement for growing the business in the market place
- Budget and financial management skills
- Creative Director or at least Deputy Creative Director within the marketing communications industry.
- Operational understanding at board level
- Strong financial awareness
- Team leadership
- Conflict management
- Excellent story telling skill
- Award winning work portfolio in FCMG, FMCS or any key marketing communications sub-sector
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Outstanding team leadership skills at multi-disciplinary level
Remuneration and Rewards:Competitive and above industry average, depending on proven skills indesired role.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your detailed CV and key accomplishments to the email below within 10 working days of this publication (28 September, 2020). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted