VACANCIES: SECURITY, RECEPTIONIST
We are a leading Multi-national Company with interest in Telecommunications, Real Estate, Oil and Gas among others. We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The centers will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers. The centers are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current product and services, while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications. We desire to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service orientation, backed with strong ICT skills to fill the following positions: The positions attract competitive remuneration.
- Relevant university degrees are required for all positions. For the technical positions, a degree in Electrical/Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering is preferred, while for non-technical positions a degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
POSITION: SECURITY REF: SEC
- Minimum of 5 experience as a Security Officer in a multinational company
- Good experience in physical security and area protected from pilferage.
- Good knowledge of use of security equipment.
- Provide physical security and ensure that the center is protected from pilferage.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling regularly; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings,equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
POSITION: RECEPTIONIST REF: RECEPT
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Manage the reception, meet and greet, scheduling and program support ground and first floor
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Manage the reception professionally, meet and greet with visitors and Enterprise prospects
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, within 2 weeks of this publication (29 September, 2020) email@example.com the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.