VACANCIES: SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS (SA), OPERATIONS MANAGERS (OH)
A leading multinational company with interest in Real Estates, Telecommunications and Oil and Gas is in search of qualified professionals with requisite experience, good interpersonal skills and ability to break new grounds.
POSITION: SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS (SA)
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCED SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant
- High degree of Integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to learn culture.
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP and audit management tools.
- Good knowledge of Oil and Gas industry dynamics will be added advantage Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Accounts/Finance.
- Strong background in account stock management process and MIS.
- Audit Experience will be an added advantage
- Prepare Financial Statements for Management decision
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes
- Implement approved accounting processes, systems and controls for products and services.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Monitor and manage stocks, and ensure inventories are properly kept.
- Render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements.
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGERS (OH)
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/ COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences or the Humanities
- A master’s degree or/and professional qualification will be added advantage
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A good team player and with good negotiation skills
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment
- Residency in Port Harcourt will be accorded priority
- Minimum of 15 years hands-on post NYSC work experience
- Cognate experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Banking and/or Telecommunications industry
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work late and under pressure with little or no supervision
- Minimum age brockets within 40-45 years from the date of publication
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to corporate culture
- Applicant must be ready and willing to travel- at shortest notice- within and outside the country, it need arise
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, interested candidates should send e-mail attaching their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers e-mail address and scanned passport size photograph to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org Applications CVs should be sent within two weeks from the date of this publication (17 September, 2020).