DIRECTOR FOR THE ASSOCIATION OF ADVERTISING AGENCIES OF NIGERIA
The AAAN Director is accountable for leadership and management of the Association and for high-level communications with strategic partners, the AAAN Board and Members and connections to all stakeholders in the, marketing communications industry and beyond. The director is also responsible for the strategic direction and integrated management of AAAN with its team.
Location : Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
Reporting Line: Reports to the President of AAN and the Executive Board of the Association
Starting date As soon as Possible
(1) A minimum of 25 years’ experience in Organization development programmes, preferably in the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Industry
(2) At least 10 years of successful (people, financial and programmatic) management experience with multicultural teams
(3) In-depth experience in working on governance preferably also in a professional association organization
(4) Relevant post-graduate degree
(5) Strong communications skills (clear, concise, politically savvy) with public speaking experience
(6) Current or former Director in a reputable organization/Professional Association
(7) Reputation for string partnering skills with both internal and external stakeholders
(8) Demonstrated Strategic and Tactical Planning skills with ability to focus on high return services
(9) A visionary with demonstrated ability to drive the Associations’ vision and deliver results.
(10) Proven ability to grow an organization
(11) Professional; Association management experience will be an added advantage
(12) Must be APCON certified
Contract will be for one year starting on or before December 2020 with options to renew for an additional two years if all parties agree. The Board of Directors will consider future compensation options based on overall organization performance
Documents: Interested candidates will submit a detailed resume with references; and include a separate narrative addressing both the mandatory and desired qualifications. Application packages should be emailed to email@example.com . Any inquires can be sent to this address too, Applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: Submission must be received no later than October 26, 2020