ACE HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING
Our client is a non- profit Professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria. In furthering her mission, our Client is in alliance with professional bodies of high repute both within and outside Nigeria to promote the general interests of the profession and to establish a high and reputable standard of conduct and practice in the profession. To further drive her mission and achieve professional growth, our client is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Executive Secretary at Headquarters, Abuja.
The Executive Secretly is directly in charge, and accountable for the overall and specifics operations of the Institution. S/he is the Head of the Secretariat and oversees the day-to-day management of the Secretariat including representing and making of decisions at the highest executive level, providing the desired leadership initiatives including the forming of productive partnerships, drawing the budget and seeing to its effective implementation
- Responsible for the day-to day management, general administration and coordination of the institution’s Secretariat and duly reporting to the President.
- Coordinating activities of all the Heads of Departments and directing all staff of the Institution in the performance of their duties.
- Providing leadership and developing appropriate recommendations for the implementation of the plans of the institution.
- Ensuring that Council decisions and directives are meticulously implemented under the supervision of the Honorary National Secretary
- Collaborating and supporting relevant Committees of Council to facilitate the delivery of their assignment;
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and security of all institution’s records.
- Preparing and presenting periodic reports on the state of affair of the institution’s Secretariat to the Management Committee through the Honorary National Secretary.
- Attend and take observer status during the Management Committee and National Council meetings.
- Carry out other such duties as the President, Management Committee or the National Council may assign from time to time.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Be a graduate with good honors Degree in any of the Social Science/ Humanities and a master’s Degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning.
- Have relevant industry experience at a reputable organizations for minimum of fifteen (15) years
- Demonstrate evidence of Strong administrative leadership initiative and creativity in policy formulation, institutional relations and positive management attributes
- Demonstrate evidence of membership of People Management Professional body(ies) in Nigeria e.g CIPM
- Age not above 55 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.acehrconsulting.com and click on the job title to apply on or before 5:00pm, October 30, 2020. Due to high volume of application, only shortlisted shall be contacted for interviews.