VACANCIES: CONSULTANT BITUMEN PROJECT, PROJECT MANAGER
An indigenous oil and gas company in the downstream sector with tank farm situated in Delta state is seeking the services of a BITUMEN Consultant, Project Manager and Special Product Manager.
POSITION: CONSULTANT BITUMEN PROJECT
The Consultant shall review the detailed engineering design (DED) of the project as developed by the Design Team. The Consultant shall at the end of the exercise;
- Work with the Design Team to correct identified lapses in the design
- End-to-end supervision of construction of the bitumen tanks and ensure that the final output/deliverable meets both international & local standards and best practices In terms of Operations and Health. Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE).
- Management of Contractor(s)’ Construction Activities
- Conduct scheduled site visits and inspections to ensure adherence to the detailed design and to the applicable design codes, assess progress of works, monitor the level of compliance of the site with laid down standards of Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE).
- The preferred consultant MUST have worked In the same capacity with evidence of previous work achievement with good success
- Must have experience in the workings and operations of a bitumen depot
- Consultant MUST have good management skills to supervise a wide range of contractors and their activities within a project
- Working knowledge of construction activities is very vital
- Minimum of ten (10) years working with companies within the oil and gas industry on similar projects
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
- The Project Manager will take FULL responsibility for the execution of our retail stations across the nation with minimal cost;
- Manages the end-to-end construction of retail station projects to specification
- Maximize return on investment for both company and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to quality and standards as per project execution
- Liaise with and supervise the work of the contractors and sub-contractors to achieve the desired results
- Providing independent professional advice to the management on each project
- Develops and adheres to project budgets.
- The preferred Project Manager MUST be a qualified engineer with demonstrated knowledge of retail station’s construction
- Must have worked as a Project Manager with evidence of previous work achievements
- Good understanding of the retail station’s construction
- Ability to manage a wide range of contractors and their activities within a project
- Must be able to interpret detailed engineering drawings/designs
- PMP/Prince2 Certification is compulsory
- Experience in relationship management is a requirement for this function
- Minimum of ten (10) years working with companies within the oil and gas industry in similar function
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward their detailed application with CV and/or proposal to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 December, 2020. Using the position as the subject of your email.