VACANCIES: SPECIAL PRODUCTS MANAGER, VENDOR/CONSULTANT
An indigenous oil and gas company in the downstream sector with tank farm situated in Delta state is seeking the services of a BITUMEN Consultant, Project Manager and Special Product Manager.
POSITION: SPECIAL PRODUCTS MANAGER
The Special Products Manager’s specific duties and responsibilities as related to the role include but are not limited to the following:
- To hand hold the end-to-end Bitumen, ATK, LPG sales
- Research and gather market data to know customers’ requirements
- Develop product lines for lubes and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Assess market competition by comparing products and market validity
- Increase organization’s bottom line through door-to-door and site delivery of products (Bitumen. Lube)
- Expand organization’s market share by aggressive sales strategies
- Work with customers and sales team to evaluate sales call results
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management decision
- Achieve growth and hit sales/marketing targets by successfully managing the team within the unit
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- First degree in social sciences, humanity, engineering or other relevant disciplines. A relevant postgraduate degree is desired.
- Holds at least eight (8) years post-graduation experience.
- Relevant Professional Certifications from recognized professional institutes is important for the role
- Have a demonstrated track record in effectively managing subordinates.
- Have experience in developing and presenting high-level presentations to both internal and external customers/clients as may be required.
- Have demonstrated understanding of end-to-end business process
- Have demonstrable writing/reporting skills and ability to promote the business Interest through feature reports, articles etc.
- Demonstrate high skill levels in the use of Microsoft Word. PowerPoint and Excel and be able to compile written documents, multi-media presentations and spreadsheets as may be required within the job description.
Application is open to All qualified applicant/consultants with good grasp of the BITUMEN value chain end-to-end. Retail Project management and Special Products.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward their detailed application with CV and/or proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com not later than 2 December, 2020. Using the position as the subject of your email.