TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR (ELECTRICAL) – CEMENT
Dangote Industries Limited Company
Location Obajana, Kogi, Nigeria
Instructor-ACAD – 002
Responsible for training coordination and instructional activities, including leading, mentoring, and coaching of trainees in electrical / instruments workshop practices.
- Develop and implement curriculum in Electrical and Instrumentation workshop practice.
- formulate and explain different maintenance strategies.
- Teach basic electrics, instruments, and automation engineering.
- Supervises trainees through workshop tasks.
- Coaches trainees on workshop practices.
- Evaluate trainees’ skills in workshop practices.
- Prepares and deliver accurate report on training activities routinely and timely.
- Identify and address all trainees’ welfare issues timely.
- Ensure uninterrupted workshop supplies and consumables.
- Develop, lead and conduct practical workshop instructions for the vocational trainees.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree / HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years cognitive experience in training / instructional activities.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Able to teach electrics, instruments, and automation engineering.
- Demonstrate understanding and ability to teach basic electricity, uses of electrical measuring instruments and tools plus electrical machines and installation standards.
- Ability to demonstrate the calibration and maintenance of instrumentation and automation systems including field devices, PLCs, VVFDs, Gamer ray sensors (XRD & XRF), FLS Expert Control System (ECS, ACESYS, QCX, PXP, and PLG).
- Ability demonstrate proper use of electrical/ instruments workshop tools and equipment.
- Ability to develops and implement curriculum in electrics/ instrument workshop practice.
- Ability to formulate and explain different maintenance strategies.
- Good knowledge of typical plant maintenance schedule and implementation.
- Good knowledge of the basic principles needed in troubleshooting and maintenance of transformers, drives, and electric motors.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development