VACANCIES: MARKETING OFFICERS, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
A MICROFINANCE BANK IN ENUGU is inviting qualified applicants for the following job positions:
JOB TITLE: MARKETING OFFICERS
- Conversion of new relationships as well as management and retention of existing customers.
- Arranging meetings and visits to top customers and prospects as well as referrals.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and in conformity with bank’s policies and procedures,
- Deposit mobilization
- Risk asset creation
- Reactivation of dormant accounts
JOB TITLE: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Undertaken in a wide range of administrative, scientific and technical areas of the Bank.
- Involved in the planning, design, acquisition, development, installation and maintenance of information systems used for the achievement of bank’s objectives.
- Will be required to develop greater business knowledge in order to meet the corporate requirements of the Bank.
- Administering the Banks Local, wide, wireless, internet and intranet networks. Telephone, voice and all related Software Programs.
- Ensures the Banks Technology resource systems are operating in a secure and Stable Place
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Computer Science or any disciplines.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in information technology with other banks or relevant background will be an added advantages
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and curriculum vitae as the subject of the email. All application close three weeks from date of this publication (22 December, 2020).
Please note that only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.