VACANCIES: BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGERS, PRODUCT MANAGERS
We are a leading Telecommunication Company operating with business activities in Nigeria and other African Countries. In its quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its market leadership position, the company desires to attract highly competent and experienced candidates who have vast knowledge of international carriers and termination of international traffic for both voice and data.
POSITION: BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGERS REF: BPMS
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in voice interconnect services preferably in the GSM mobile environment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a commercial discipline.
- Good knowledge of international telecom networks and international carriers, together with agreements for carriage and termination of international traffic.
- Good understanding of regulatory framework for Nigeria and other countries.
- Strong understanding of economic norms, trends and implications of international traffic, both voice and data.
- Analyse commercial performance across all voice interconnect touting plans to ensure minimum margin compliance and route quality.
- Collaborate with carriers to ascertain the best workable routes at best costs.
- Assist in developing new pricing scenarios, assessing impact on Gateway sales, gross profit and net margin percentage targets.
- Cost management, rate negotiations, monitoring and adjustment as necessary based on regulatory’ and market trends.
- Generation of sales lead, pre-approval of rate issuance, advisory on rates enquiries and sales eycle management.
- Report generation and analysis of data based on business transactions and figures (internal & external, local, & global, etc).
POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGERS REF: PMS
- Minimum of a first degree in Commercial, Business, Economics, or other related fields
- Possession of MBA certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in telecoms product development.
- Develop and manage product portfolio based on market requirements and Technology trend through innovative products and promotional campaigns
- Set the strategy and vision for Postpaid Consumer Products in the marker and manage the portfolio products/promotion performance to ensure positive KPIs
- Plan, implement & review of various programs related to acquisition, retention, revenue enhancement & tie-ups under the assigned segments/categories
- Handle feasibility of new products based on marketing research and consumer insights, development of value propositions, launch of products and their performance measurement.
- Manage existing base and identifying new opportunities on any sub-segment for organizational growth.
- Define product and pricing strategy for postpaid business.
- Develop marketing plan for the launch of new products/ tariff plans to grow’ market share, gross additions anti open alternative
- Evaluate the commercial fie technical viability and recommend pricing strategies tor new postpaid products.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (quoting reference as subject of the mail) with a scanned passport sized photograph within 14 Days of this publication (26 January, 2021): firstname.lastname@example.org