VACANCIES: DEVELOPMENT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT ARCHITECTS, FIBRE-OPTIC PROJECT ROLLOUT ENGINEER
We are a leading privately owned multinational company with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other African Countries. The Group a diversified conglomerate, with Interest in Banking, Telecoms, Oil & Gas and Real Estate.
The company desires to recruit senior level, highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated professionals with excellent track record of achievement in their respective fields to fill the following management positions. Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await successful candidates
POSITION: DEVELOPMENT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT ARCHITECTS (Ref: DPMA)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in architecture, Estate Management or relevant Engineering MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification in facilities management/architecture/estate management etc.
- Good communication, presentation and Interpersonal skills
- Self- motivated with ability to work, independently
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to traver
- Minimum of 18 years cognate experience with comprehensive knowledge of hospitality development, hotel operations and product quality
- Demonstrated success and advancement in a real estate related field.
- Competence in project management
- Vast Experience in design and construction
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Excellent Negotiating, Organizations and Communication skills.
- Versatility in dealing with Nigerian government agencies and parastatals
- Participate in all design and construction projects (new renovation expansion, acquisition, disposition) related to hotel
- Lead the project team through the construction and final close out or assigned projects
- Develop and -maintain strong relationship with the executive team. Consultants, site engineers, employees, trade partners and suppliers throughout the projects
- Maintain an active and timely updated deal log and provide communication to the Group Executive Director on status and evaluation of business transactions
- Develop and maintain the construction schedule in conjunction with- project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Work with various internal and external departments, agencies and external suppliers, to direct their activities in supporter the hotel desired outcomes
- Lead regular project meetings
- Maintain, track and report oil financial aspects of project including budgets forecasts and billings
POSITION: FIBRE-OPTIC PROJECT ROLLOUT ENGINEER
QUALIFICATION/ SKILL REQUIRED
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineer, Telecommunications Engineering, or other related discipline
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be in added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Optic Fibre project Rollout
- Certification in Project Management (PMP] is o Must
- Knowledgeable in OSP/ELP.
- Hands on experience on OTDR/LSPM/DWOM equipment.
- Should have an understanding of SDH/PDH/WDM, technology.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria
- Coordinate projects, execute processes and ensure successful project completion
- Development of the project execution plan.
- Assisting with scheduling project tasks and keeping the project deliverables up to date with accurate information
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Create responses to competing priorities.
- Support all levels of the organization by generating and analyzing program/project data using standard reporting tools
- Tract project milestones and deliverables and be accountable for standardizing reporting formats and statistical analysis methodologies.
- Work with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goats.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Identify and resolve and conflict within the project team.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (quoting reference as subject-of the mail) with a scanned passport sized photograph within 14 Days of this publication (18 January, 2021) to:
All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.