VACANCIES: EXPERIENCED ESTATE MANAGER, LEGAL MANAGER, LEGAL OFFICER
An Experienced Estate Manager is required for immediate employment
POSITION: AN EXPERIENCED ESTATE MANAGER
- The ideal candidate should have BSc Estate Management/HND Estate Management (Upper credit) or a related degree with over 10 years of experience at Top Management Level.
- The person should be at least 35-40 years old minimum and should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- He/She should have experience in the letting and management of warehouses, office complexes, high rise-buildings and residential luxury apartments.
POSITION: LEGAL MANAGER
- The ideal candidate must be matured, over 35-40 years old minimum with over eight years experience in Property related management.
- He/She must possess a good LLB (Hons) Degree with over 12 years post call to Bar experience.
- The candidate must be well versed in Real and Personal Estate matters, lettings, leases etc. and should be able to manage a Property Investment Company.
POSITION: LEGAL OFFICER
- He/She must be a Legal Practitioner with over 8 years post call to Bar experience. The candidate should be well versed in Real, Personal and Private Estate matters.
- The candidate should also be able to provide company secretarial and Legal Advisory services.
- The candidate should be able to handle private legal document matters.
- He/She should be able to ensure that the company and its subsidiary companies remain in line with all financial, legal and corporate governance standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply with their CV and a passport photograph to the email addresses below:
firstname.lastname@example.org , Jobplacementl103@yahoo.com on or before 19 January, 2020.