TITLE OF POST: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER/COMPANY SECRETARY
LOCATION: LAGOS, NIGERIA
CLOSING DATE: 29 January, 2021
The above unique opportunity exists for an exceptional and talented individual to be part of an exciting team in a rapidly growing Multinational Company in Nigeria. The company is a member of a global brand and the leading manufacturer of Industrial & Medical Gases in Nigeria/West Africa. The confident and dynamic individual will be part of the Management Team and take up this challenging role requiring hands-on approach to daily execution of tasks. The role offers very good career prospect, competitive remuneration, is based in Lagos and will report to the Managing Director / CEO.
- Ensure HR Governance & Statutory Compliance.
- Administration of Compensation & Benefits function within the organization.
- Manage Employees Relations and ensure effective Talent Management and Retention.
- Develop and assist align Departmental & Business Goals into HR outcomes.
- Develop and promote Feedback mechanisms for Employee to influence the continuous improvement of HR Services and Processes.
- Serve as in-House Legal Adviser to the Business and Company Secretary to the Board.
- Coordinate preparations for Board Meetings and Regulatory Listing / Reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection policy.
- Providing accurate, relevant and timely Legal advice to the Board, Business and Staff members.
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating Commercial Contracts and Agreements.
- Ensuring Legal Compliance, Managing and Mitigating Legal Risks associated with the daily operations of the Business.
- Manage Corporate Communications with all external parties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The preferred Candidate must be a Nigerian Citizen .40 – 45 years of age.
- Must be in possession of a first-degree qualification in Law.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience, 5 of which must have been in similar role.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Commercial, Corporate Law and the Corporate Governance Framework.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work in a highly autonomous role.
- Strong Interpersonal Relationship Management and Excellent Negotiating and Drafting skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships across the business.
- Previous work experience with a multinational company, possession of an advanced degree and professional qualifications in Management or Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be willing to travel within and outside the country.
HOW TO APPLY:
Comprehensive Resume should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 27, January, 2021.