VACANCIES IN A PENSION CONSULTING FIRM
A Pension Consulting Firm based in the Alausa Axis of Lagos, requires the urgent services of the following:
The Managing Consultant shall be responsible for providing/supervising a wide range of operational/administrative functions.
- Strong knowledge of pension industry/operation of Pension Schemes in Nigeria.
- Possess Analytical, innovative and good judgment/decision making skill-set.
- Ability to generate sound organizational strategy and communicate broad and compelling organizational direction for their eventual translation into enduring clientele growth base for the organization.
- A degree in business administration, finance, economics, law or related fields, with at least five (5) years’ work experience in the pension industry or comparable professional industry is required.
Salary: Attractive remuneration plus other benefits
- The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters and ensuring compliance with statutory and corporate governance practices/guidelines
- A degree in Law with a minimum of 2-years post-bar experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Applications with candidates current CV should to forwarded to: email@example.com not later than 26 January. 2020.
Applications received after closing date will not be considered.