VACANCIES: MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
A Leading and fast growing Micro-Finance Bank Limited located in Central Senatorial District, Kogi State that is established to delivering excellent and efficient financial services to its existing and emerging numerous micro, small and medium customers, poised in making good returns to its esteemed Share-holders and contributing immensely to the socio-economic development of the immediate environment and adjoining cities URGENTLY require the services of a visionary, result oriented, dynamic and resourceful individual to FILL THE POSITION of MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER of the Bank.
POSITION: MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- The MD/CEO as the head of the management team is responsible for the day to day leadership, strategic planning, direction, operation and coordination of the bank’s activities.
- Responsible for the implementation of board decisions and bank policies and plans; and reporting the bank’s performance and its financial position to the board.
- Responsible to maintain ethical standards and strict compliance of statutory, regulatory and supervisory guidelines and rules
- Pursue aggressively risks management with loan recoveries in the front burner, and
- Management of financial and human resources to achieve corporate goals as evidenced by return on investments, growth in the bank’s portfolio and profitability.
- Minimum of First University Degree (First Class or Second Class) or its equivalent in semi-numerate discipline such as Accounting, Economics, Law and Business Studies. Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience of which at least 10 years must have been in Micro-Finance Banking sub-sector and 5 years in Management position.
- Membership of relevant professional body or and holder of Chartered Micro-Finance Banker is very essential.
Very attractive with packages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be hand written and attached to Curriculum Vitae with passport photograph. All applications are to be received within three (3) weeks of this publication (29 January, 2021).
All applications are to be sent by regular post to the Advertiser:
Okene, Kogi State