VACANCIES:MANAGING DIRECTOR, SALES DIRECTOR, LUBRICANT DIRECTOR
A LOADING DOWNSTREAM OIL AND GAS COMPANY in West Africa requires the services of experienced and dynamic Managing Director, Lubricant Director and Sales Director
The company has branches, offices and over 500 retail outlets for the distribution of oil and gas products. In addition to its storage facilities, the company also has oil blending and gas bottling facilities.
An attractive and internationally competitive remuneration package, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and prospects await the successful candidates.
POSITION: MANAGING DIRECTOR (REF: MD)
With vast experience in management, marketing and/ or strong FMCG back ground, the candidate will report to the Chairman and have ultimate responsibility for the Company’s performance.
QUALIFICATIONS SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degrees in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Post graduate qualifications in Business Administration and other relevant field would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 25 years progressive operational, marketing/sales and managerial experience with at least 12 years at Top Managerial level in a downstream oil and gas distribution or reputable PMCS company.
- Good Commercial experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in formulating policies, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures to achieve company’s goals
- Coordinate resources both internal and external to ensure the continued growth of the company.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities
- Lead and manage the team of highly qualified and experienced heads of maximize growth and profitability of the company.
- Implement the decisions of the Board of Directors and act as the focal point for relationship with the Board
- Provide direction for the commercial, sales, technical and other teams for achieving challenging targets and objectives
- Oversee the operations of the company and manage its compliance with legal and regulatory bodies/requirements.
POSITION: SALES DIRECTOR (REF: SD)
The ideal candidate will liaise with the Managing Director to agree the company’s strategic direction and implement short, medium and long-term business plans to achieve rapid and sustainable growth in volumes revenues and profitability. He or she will also provide Overall leadership to the entire Marketing and sales teams
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum or Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and other related fields.
- An MBA or any other relevant post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years post qualification relevant petroleum marketing sector experience at least 5 years in senior management position.
- Good Technical and Marketing/Sales knowledge in Lubricants and other petroleum products. Experience in business planning, Supply Chain Management and Marketing is required.
- The ideal candidate will be commercially astute, with proven P&L responsibility and track record or growing revenue and good performance against agreed KPls Experience in the FMCG will be a big advantage.
- Leadership skills in leading change and strategic management.
- Reporting to Managing Director, the Lubricant Director will be responsible for ensuring the company’s smooth Technical operations, growth.
- Profitability prosperity and sustainability as well as increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strategic Orientation Defining and establishing overall Strategic Business Plan, including goals and objectives in the short, medium and long term.
- Process and Operational imperatives align Company’s process and operational models to Contract agreement, whitsl ensuring consistent and quality delivery
- People Management and Organizational Development: Create effective teams and enabling environment that allows people employ their talents in achieving organizational objectives in a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Business, Planning/Financial Leadership, Partner internal and external customers to deliver world-class Service and ensure consistent achievement of corporate financial objectives, including budgets and regulatory/ Statutory requirements
- Technology/Innovation: Employ cutting- edge technology and Innovativeness to deliver niche leadership in the oil and gas industry.
- Develop and Implement marketing plans
POSITION: LUBRICANT DIRECTOR (REF: LD)
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Accountancy or any other related field.
- An MBA or other relevant peat degree qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong selling, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 20 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 8 years of which must be-at senior management position in a blue Chip establishment preferably in FMCG, Oil Marketing, Pharmaceutical Banking, Telecommunications or Oil Marketing industries.
- Lead and develop the Sales teams to support sales strategies and to deliver profitable sales growth. Align the sales organization with overall business strategy.
- Assess sales staff to ensure effective leadership, and appropriate staffing, structure, skill sets and training to meet aggressive sales goals and evolving business needs.
- Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships with key Channel and dealer Partners.
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of Sales Channel Partners, rehabilitating and/or upgrading where appropriate and filling vacancies in key growth markets in support of global expansion Plant.
- Determine and implement the most appropriate sales market structures to achieve revenue goals, secure new business opportunities and win customers
- Complete thorough market analysis to Improve product positioning and to Increase the effectiveness of the sales term.
- Trade, manage and communicate sales forecasts and results by sales persons and distributors.
- Develop and implement reseller agreements, distribution strategies and other sales opportunities.
- Conduct performance analysis on exiting products with a view to identifying and monitoring market trends
- Provide strategy direction for the overall operations of various sales units to achieve business plans.
- Advise management on sales directions, competitors and market trends, including technology trends
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates, should e-mail their detailed CV with a passport photograph if possible within 14 days of this publication (18 January, 2021) to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.