Applications with detailed resume are invited for the post of Marketing Officer/ Trade Development Officer at Commercial Section, High Commission of Pakistan, Lagos for a contract period of ONE year. The applicants must possess the following to meet the application criteria;
POSITION: MARKETING OFFICER/ TRADE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
AGE: The candidate age limit must be within 25-35 years.
- The candidate must have minimum Graduation Degree from a recognized University in Business Studies/Economics/International Trade/Commerce.
- The candidate must possess strong IT Skills and be proficient in usage of Micro-soft Windows Applications, Internet, Social Media Channels and have good typing speed.
- The candidate must have a minimum of three years of work experience preferably in trade related matters /trade organization in public or private sector.
- The candidate must have basic information and knowledge about the Nigeria’s Trade Relationships/Business/commerce/customs Laws and procedure.
- The candidate must be familiar with Nigeria’s Trade Bodies/Chamber of Commerce.
- The candidate must possess strong marketing skills to conduct sectorial surveys.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge about organizing a trade exhibition/business delegation/ business to business meetings.
Language and Communication Skill:
- The candidate must be proficient in writing, reading and speaking of English Language, in addition to any-one local language of Nigeria.
- The candidate may demonstrate an ability to communicate with all stakeholders in an efficient and effective manner
- The candidate must be a good team player and accepts additional tasks/ targets/responsibilities in a professional way to achieve organizational goals.
- The candidate must be confident in dealing with national and international business communities.
- The candidate should have origin and nationality of Nigeria. An applicant of Pakistan origin may however be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their CVs/resume with request letter addressed to High Commissioner of Pakistan to the following address by email/local post services by 29 January, 2021.
Trade and Investment Attache
Commercial Section, High Commission of Pakistan
103, B-l, Cluster Block,1004 Estate, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria, (Ph. No +234-706-400-0433)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org