INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR BAZE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
Location: FCT, Abuja
Discipline: Medical Sciences, and or Clinical Research
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Academic Provost, College of Medical and Health Sciences
Baze University (BU) in Federal Capital Territory, Abuja invites applications for the position of Provost, College of Medical and Health Science. The Provost serves as the Chief Executive of the College and reports directly to the Vice-Chancellor.
The candidate for the position of Provost is required to have a deep commitment to the success of Students and Faculty, in addition to a record of accomplishment in building strong partnerships with all relevant constituents on and off-campus. Candidates must possess a PhD with a Medical Science background. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
(1) Progressive administrative leadership experience in an academic environment
(2) Recognition for achievement in research, educational and/or clinical pursuits that would warrant appointment as a Faculty member at the rank of full Professor with tenure.
(3) Experience with interdisciplinary and interprofessional education and practise with a broad understating of the interdependence of healthcare teams for the future.
(4) The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in the College and across the University, and
(5) Proven excellence in enhancing diversity and inclusion at the level of Students, Staff and Faculty.
As the administrative leader for the College, candidates should have:
(1) Exceptional communication skills
(2) A high degree of professionalism,
(3) A commitment to Students,
(4) Considerable ability to supervise and manage human and material resources.
(5) A clear understanding and flexible capability to operate in an academic environment with a private sector settings
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications are expected within a fortnight from the date of this advertisement and should include a curriculum vitae and letter of interest. The documents should be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Discussion/interview.
MANI, IBRAHIM AHMAD PHD, FNIM, FCAI