VACANCIES: EXECUTIVE SECRETORY, HEAD- HR/ADMIN
Our Client is a non-profit professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria. The Institution is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the following positions.
POSITION: EXECUTIVE SECRETORY ES001 (ABUJA)
The Executive Secretary is the Chief Operating Officer of the Secretarial, S/he oversees the day-to-day management of the Secretariat. His duties include but not limited to the following:
(1) Coordinating the activities of all the Heads of Departments and directing all staff of the Institution in the performance of their duties;
(2) Providing leadership and developing appropriate recommendations for the implementation of the plans of the Institution;
(3) Ensuring that Council decisions and directives are meticulously implemented under the supervision of the Honorary National Secretary;
(4) Collaborating and supporting relevant Committees of Council to facilitate the delivery of their assignment;
(5) Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and security of all the Institution’s records;
(6) Preparing and presenting periodic reports on the state of affairs of the Institution’s Secretariat to the Management Committee through the Honorary National Secretary;
(7) Carrying out other such duties as the President. Management Committee or the National
POSITION: HEAD, HR/ADMIN HRA002 (ABUJA)
(1) Formulates and implements HR policies, procedures and controls.
(2) Oversees baseline HR activities.
(3) Responsible for the identification of the training needs of the talents within the Institution with the view to designing training programs to meet those needs.
(4) Responsible for developing organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues, talent retention strategy, contributing information, analysis and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction and establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
(5) Responsible for managing human resource operations in such areas as recruitment, performance appraisal, orientation of new talents, training disciplining/sanction of staff etc.
(6) Responsible for designing and managing a smart performance appraisal framework for the Institution that is transparent and geared towards increased productivity of staff.
(7) Responsible for ensuring best Human Resource practices and ensuring excellent physical and mental health of all employees at all times.
(8) Responsible for the review and administration of the Institution’s HR Policies Handbook.
(9) Responsible for the efficient and proper administrative functions of the Secretariat.
(10) Ensures that all equipment necessary for the efficient running of the Institution’s offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu are always in good shape. This includes but not limited to operational vehicles, telephone lines, computer systems, air conditioners, televisions. DSTV etc.,
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from date of publication of this advertisement (4 March, 2021), Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
ACE HUMAN RESOURCES
Suite D11, J-Plus Plaza, 39 Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro