VACANCIES: FINANCE MANAGERS, HEAD- CRM
Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy. Due to expansion, the automobile arm of the Group, Coscharis Motors Plc, is recruiting to fill the positions below:
POSITION: FINANCE MANAGERS
- Very good knowledge in Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and budgetary control, Treasury, General Ledger
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts amongst others.
- Excellent analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills-both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point and other financial planning software.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, etc) with minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in a reputable Organization.
- Must have worked in an ERP environment.
- Working knowledge of Navision will be an added advantage.
POSITION: HEND, CRM
- Responsible for establishing and documenting customer care policies and procedures
- In charge of mystery shopping
- Keep and update customer data base
- Manage customers’ complaint/feedback
- Supervise and coordinate the responsibilities CRM Executives and also mentor them
- Preparation of weekly CEM reports including data analysis for decision making and service improvement
- Initiate and implement customer’s service culture amongst other key responsibilities
- Minimum of first degree with at least 5 years experience as Head, CRM in a reputable organization and vast knowledge of Computer/Microsoft office.
- Must also possess excellent Communication skills (both verbal and written).
For further information, kindly click on the link- https://coscharisgroup.net/jobs
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CVs (in word format) to: email@example.com , not later than 9 March, 2021.
Note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.