VACANCIES: HEAD- LEGAL/PPC ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY, LEGAL OFFICER
Our Client is a non-profit professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria. The Institution is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the following positions.
POSITION: HEAD, LEGAL/PPC ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY – LAP05 (ABUJA)
(1) Act as in-house legal adviser to the Institution
(2) Liaise with legislative bodies, monitor and track extant laws, rules and – other developments related to Estate Surveying and Valuation field, including drafting of necessary bills.
(3) Act as admin secretary to the Professional Practice Committee. Legal Committee and Board of Trustees of the Institution. Arranging meetings and official correspondences of the Committees.
(4) Assist the PPC to minimize members’ contravention of stipulated rule and regulations.
(5) Advise the Institution on legal matters.
(6) Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
(7) Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
(8) Prepare and formal legal and management reports
(9) Respond to all case-related queries.
(10) Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
(11) Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Secretary.
POSITION: LEGAL OFFICER-LAPO06 (ABUJA)
(1) Assist Head of Legal Department to oversee Institution lawsuits
(2) Ensure the company tills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
(3) Assist the HOD in the area of legal research and analysis.
(4) Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
(5) Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
(6) Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
(7) Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
(8) Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
(9) Report all case-related queries.
(10) Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Head. Legal/PPC Administrative Secretary.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from date of publication of this advertisement (4 March, 2021), Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
ACE HUMAN RESOURCES
Suite D11, J-Plus Plaza, 39 Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro