VACANCIES: HEAD- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/FACULTIES AND RESEARCH, HEAD- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Our Client is a non-profit professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria. The Institution is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the following positions.
POSITION: HEAD, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/FACULTIES & RESEARCH PDF003 (ABUJA)
(1) Create and execute learning strategies and programs
(2) Evaluate members and Institution’s development needs
(3) Implement various MCPD learning methods in line with global practice
(4) Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
(5) Assess the success of development plans and help members make the most of learning opportunities
(6) Track budgets and negotiate contracts on training and Development
(7) Assist MCPD Chairman to Hire and oversee training and L&D of the Institution
(8) Responsible for all Faculties of the Institution.
(9) Responsible for arranging and organizing Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) activities of the institution as directed by the Chairman of the National CPD Committee of Council.
(10) Serve as the Administrative Secretary to The National CPD Committee of Council.
(11) Serve as the Desk Officer of all Faculties of the Institution, handling correspondences, rendering administrative assistance to NIESV Faculties in holding periodic meetings, seminars, Workshops and other CPD activities.
(12) Serves as the Administrative Secretary to the Faculties Board under the Faculties Coordinator, the First Vice President.
(13) Serve as Administrative Secretary to the Research and Development Committee of Council.
POSITION: HEAD, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT IT004 (ABUJA)
(1) Manage information technology infrastructure resources and computer systems, plan, organize, controls and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
(2) Ideal candidate will lead the design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunication services and internet service providers.
(3) The candidate must ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. He must be able to preserve assets, information security and control structures, handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
(4) He/She must be able to establish, maintain and regularly test disaster recovery plan.
(5) Ideal candidate must effectively communicate the IT vision and plans in understandable terms throughout the Institution.
(6) In addition, he/she must be able to develop Service Level Agreements for service providers, determines performance targets for IT personnel and assists in selecting IT Service Providers.
(7) Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
(8) Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
(9) Audit systems and assess their outcomes
(10) Preserve assets, information security and control structures
(11) Develops and implements the Institutions ICT architecture.
(12) Coordinates the development of progrommes/applications to drive the services of the Institution.
(13) Responsible for developing of Websites, Software and efficiently maintain existing code base of the Institution.
(14) Coordinates the acquisition and installation of hardware and software.
(15) Manages all social media platforms of the Institution
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from date of publication of this advertisement (4 March, 2021), Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
ACE HUMAN RESOURCES
Suite D11, J-Plus Plaza, 39 Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro