VACANCIES: LIAISON OFFICER, PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Our Client is a non-profit professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria. The Institution is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the following positions.
POSITION: LIAISON OFFICER – LO06 (ENUGU)
(1) Ensuring the smooth running of the office
(2) Supervising staff and ensuring duties are effectively discharged
(3) Handling all personnel matters and guiding the Abuja/Lagos offices
(4) Overseeing all general administrative matters in the liaison office
(5) Liaising on o daily basis with staff at the National Secretariat, especially Heads of Departments to ensure that activities concerning their departments in Liaison office go on smoothly.
(6) Handling all correspondence in the liaison office
(7) Attending to members of the Institution/general public and handling enquiries/complaints
(8) Ensuring Committees/Sub committees of Council and Faculties/Business divisions successfully hold their meetings at the office
(9) Being in attendance and taking minutes at such meetings as may be required
(10) Handling/overseeing procurement and local purchasing of supplies for office use
POSITION: PROCUREMENT OFFICER – PQ08 (ABUJA)
(1) Maintain strong working relationship with our vendors, review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communication.
(2) Develop active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers.
(3) Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the Institution.
(4) Product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors management.
(5) Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
(6) Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
(7) Processing of all procurement’s of goods and services.
(8) Implement the Institution’s procurement manual.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to email@example.com within 10 days from date of publication of this advertisement (4 March, 2021), Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
ACE HUMAN RESOURCES
Suite D11, J-Plus Plaza, 39 Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro