VACANCIES: MEMBERSHIP OFFICER, ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
Our Client is a non-profit professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria. The Institution is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the following positions.
POSITION: MEMBERSHIP OFFICER – MO07 (ABUJA)
(1) Responsible for maintaining membership database
(2) Sends out critical analyses, reminders, and follows up on necessary require documents or payments.
(3) Taking enquiries via multiple communication channels, providing a high level of customer service and updating the database accordingly.
(4) Assist to manage member life-cycle i.e. payment, new member communications, member benefit administration and renewal process
(5) Upgrading member’s details from Probationers/Graduates to Associate accordingly.
(6) Process Associate results (Election letter) for HNS approval and allotting new membership number to the new associate accordingly.
(7) Collation of synopsis for approval.
(8) Collations of critical analysis, submitted by candidates on daily basis, check and enter them on system in preparation for the next screening/interview.
(9) Process the approved and not approved synopsis and communicate the affected candidates accordingly.
(10) Update Associate register
(11) Attending to all Membership sub-committee’s meeting.
(12) Communicate to candidates after the screening of logbooks/dairies exercise through text messages.
(13) Receive all department mail from Liaison/Enugu offices and report to the HOD for further actions.
(14) Prepare the new interview check list.
(15) Attending to members complaints daily and receiving directive from HOD.
POSITION: ACCOUNT ASSISTANT-AA09 (ABUJA)
(1) Receiving payments through POS, cheques, tellers and cash (where applicable) and issuing them receipts accordingly
(2) Book-keeping and general accounting
(3) Creating and maintaining spread sheets
(4) Performing clerical work and interoffice support including receiving and processing mail
(5) Invoicing and reconciliation for varying departments
(6) Maintaining and promoting excellent vendor relations
(7) Ensure timely postings of all payments and update of members’ records.
(8) Ensure successful upload of payments into the membership software.
(9) Handling of cash imprests for the National Secretariat and any other cash disbursements.
(10) Monthly preparation of staff salary and ensuring that all deductions are properly done and necessary memos raised.
(11) Responsible for all cheques and cash for banking.
(12) Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Accounts
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to email@example.com within 10 days from date of publication of this advertisement (4 March, 2021), Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
ACE HUMAN RESOURCES
Suite D11, J-Plus Plaza, 39 Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro