A reputable pharmaceutical company situated in Lagos has urgent need for a PLANT MANAGER.
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship safety quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operation to exceed our customers. Expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standard.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal result
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective action
- Share trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
All CV’s to be sent within seven (7) days (March 26, 2021) to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org