OUR CLIENT, THE RESIDENCE ASSOCIATION OF A PRESTIGIOUS ESTATE IN LEKKI IS LOOKING TO HIRE
CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, WORK EXPERIENCE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- A University degree or its equivalent
- Certified Protection Professional (COO), Physical Security Professional (PSP) & Professional Certifies Investigator (PCI)
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- 5 years in a military or paramilitary organisation
- Intelligence gathering
- Develop emergence procedure & incidence response
- Security audits and investigations
- Liaise with security agencies
If you qualify and are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “CSO” as subject.
Deadline: 5 April, 2021.