AGRI CAPITAL LIMITED is a Business enterprise Connecting Global Resources to Opportunities in the Agro industry in Nigeria, and outside its locality. We are a trusted partner to farmers and Agriprenuers in the entire Agricultural Value Chain with needed solutions and Advisory support.
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (IBADAN)
To develop and execute strategies that guarantees incremental growth in revenue, market share and maximize profit in all Company Business lines.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets
- Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy that leverages our brand and capabilities
- Develop working relationships with crop growers, dairy producers, and external suppliers on behalf of Agri Capital
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Producing detailed presentations and reports using Microsoft applications
- Foster strong business relationship with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet the needs.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting alms and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise customers appropriately
- Train members of your team and arranging external training where appropriate with customers/clients
- Design and implement promotional strategy and activities with the Sales/marketing team.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Gather sales intelligent report to help In strategic sales plan.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agric related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a structured work environment
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Strong experience In Banking (Worked as Agric Desk officer/manager in a bank an added advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point, Adobe )
- Good organizational ability and time-management skills
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Must be able to drive with valid driver’s license
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the job Title as the subject of the email. All applications closes two weeks from today (20 April, 2021).