SANO FOODS is a major player in the FMCG sector and specializes on 100% organic food production and processes. Due to the recent rapid business expansion, the Company seeks to engage High flying candidate with a great history of success in sales who seeks to advance his/her career in a dynamic environment
POSITION: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO (MALE)
Main Responsibilities (Location is Lagos)
- Schedule meetings; prepare agendas; record and disseminate minutes of meetings, ensuring action plans from the meetings are executed.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep Him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences and make provision.
- Attend meetings (internal/external) with and on behalf of the CEO when necessary.
- Collate, review, and advise the CEO on weekly reports received from heads of departments/Strategic partners.
- Identify recurrent pending tasks or challenges recorded in the weekly reports, and escalate as necessary
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Strategically manage the CEO’s schedule;
- Provide updates and reminders on pending deadlines and key calendar dates.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Review incoming correspondences and outgoing communications.
- Develop/review drafts of correspondences, speeches, press releases, presentations etc. for the CEO.
- Act as the communication arm for the CEO with major internal/external stakeholders, or clients.
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate parties to manage.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a structured work environment.
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point, Adobe Acrobat
- Good organizational ability and time-management skills
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion,
- Must be able to drive with valid driver’s license
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email. All Applications closes two weeks from today (20 April, 2021)