Vacancies: Chief Mate, Chief Mechanic, Crane Operator
Pacific Drilling S.A. is a Growing Offshore Drilling Company that provides global ultra-deepwater drilling services to the oil and natural gas industry through the use of high-specification drillships.
Our corporate offices are located in Houston, Texas, with offices in Brazil, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Singapore and South Korea.
We have one of the newest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world. Our vessels are all state-of-the-art, high-specification units, which benefit from a proven design and highly developed construction techniques.
- Senior School certificate (SSCE)/ West Africa Examination Council (WAEC)/ GCE O/L, OND in Nigeria is equivalent of 2 years associate degree in U.S., while HND or BSc is for 4 years (with at least 120 credits/units)
- Nigerian in Country – resident
- Fluent English communication skills (both oral and written)
Position: Chief Mate
- Valid Unlimited Chief Mate’s License acceptable by vessel flag state, GMDSS General Operator’s Certificate, Nautical Institute Dynamic Positioning Training courses, a Nautical Institute DP Certificate, and other regulatory and non-regulatory courses.
- Knowledge of all technical calculations required for the safe operation of the marine aspect of the vessel. All STCW 95 required training for Chief Mate for vessel class and flag requirements.
- An endorsement issued by the flag authority for recognition of Foreign COC without restrictions. Valid Ship Security Officer’s Certificate.
- Prior experience on a drillship is highly recommended but not mandatory for the position.
Position: Chief Mechanic
- Five years of offshore drilling experience including three as rig mechanic with increasing supervisory responsibilities. NOV 6th generation cyber chair experience.
Position: Crane Operator
- Minimum two years of experience as offshore crane operator on a floating unit. NOV knuckle boom crane experience.
How to Apply:
To be considered for a position, please apply online at careers.pacificdrilling.com . No office walk-ins accepted.
To apply online:
(1) Visit Pacific Drilling Careen page: careen.pacificdrilling.com
(2) Select Featured Jobs (at top of page)
(3) Select Careen in Nigeria
(4) Apply to the desired position.
On or before 10th November, 2015