Vacancies: Financial Controller, General Manager
Pacific Drilling S.A. is a growing offshore drilling company that provides global ultra-deepwater drilling services to the oil and natural gas industry through the use of high-specification drillships.
Our corporate offices are located in Houston, Texas, with offices in Brazil, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Singapore and South Korea.
We have one of the newest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world. Our vessels are all state-of-the-art, high-specification units, which benefit from a proven design and highly developed construction techniques.
- Senior School certificate (SSCE)/ West Africa Examination Council (WAEC)/ GCE O/L, OND in Nigeria is equivalent of 2 years associate degree in U.S., while HND or BSc is for 4 years (with at least 120 credits/units)
- Nigerian in Country – resident
- Fluent English communication skills (both oral and written)
Position: Financial Controller
- University degree and/or equivalent experience and training in finance and/or accounting. Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or a professional designation such as certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA) is preferred.
- Eight years experience in accounting and/or finance, including previous management responsibility; Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued.
- Knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Position: General Manager
- A degree level education. Ten or more year’ experience in a business leadership role with proven business development, negotiation and sales skills.
- Work experience in the drilling industry highly preferred. Experience in dealing with governmental and trade unions.
How to Apply:
To be considered for a position, please apply online at careers.pacificdrilling.com . No office walk-ins accepted.
To apply online:
(1) Visit Pacific Drilling Careen page: careen.pacificdrilling.com
(2) Select Featured Jobs (at top of page)
(3) Select Careen in Nigeria
(4) Apply to the desired position.
On or before 10th November, 2015