Vacancies: Head- Financial Control, Head-Credit Risk Management, Head-Debt Recovery
Are you a seasoned and articulate top professional that can perform efficiently under pressure? Are you passionately driven by purpose and target with less supervision and seeking to build a career in a reputable Mortgage Bank? If you are, your service is needed for immediate employment.
Position: Head, Financial Control
- Management Accounts Preparation
- Preparing month end Financial Statement.
- Accounts reconciliation and cash flow statement preparation.
- Assisting Business with the planning and budgeting process.
- Providing financial information service to Management.
- Report Renditions.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate financial issues with non-finance professionals.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics or relevant degree.
- ICAN or ACCA is required. Knowledge of IFRS is compulsory
- Previous working experience in any of the big Accounting /Business Management Consulting Firms or FinCon of a major Financial Institution.
- 10-15 years banking experience in the performance of financial reporting function.
Position: Head, Credit Risk Management
- Analysis and appraisal of Individual credit requests in accordance with approved policies and procedures to ensure that credit exposures are created subject to stipulated guidelines (fulfilling conditions for disbursement or deferrals obtained).
- Responsible for providing support, direction, credit Information, and loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the Bank’s lending portfolio.
- Monitor the strict adherence to credit related regulations (Single obligor limits, aggregate large exposures etc).
- Perform reviews for renewals/assessment of existing facilities performance and other credit related requests.
- Monitor the attainment of approved standards on credit portfolio management
- Provision of information requested by regulatory and rating agencies.
- Value addition to credit requests: Identifying critical risks in credit requests and providing alternative routes by restructuring the request to make it viable.
- Preparation and rendition of all credit risk reports (units weekly and monthly reports, credit exposures, performing and default loans etc).
Skills and Competencies
- Credit Administration/Risk Management Credit Products, Credit Analysis and Appraisal, Loans administration / account management Credit Workout/Restructuring, Financial analysis / interpretation knowledge, Facility Structuring, Team Building, people Management, Integrity and Discretion, Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity.
- At least a 2:2 University degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline, Masters Degree and relevant professional certification will be added advantage, with 7 to 10years banking experience with adequate knowledge of the required responsibilities.
Position: Head, Debt Recovery
- To manage the debt portfolio of the bank. Pursue recovery and foreclosure (where necessary).
- LLB and BL with 7-10 years’ experience in similar role.
- Experience in law firm is an added.
How to Apply:
Interested qualified applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th October 2015. Only selected applicant will be contacted.