THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS
The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), a leading professional Organization in Nigeria with over fifty thousand members is desirous of recruiting competent, self-motivated and result-oriented candidates to fill the vacant positions listed below. The location of employment is the National Engineering Centre, Abuja.
HEAD, INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
To manage operational risks, protect the Society’s assets and minimize losses through the development and implementation of adequate and firm internal control measures.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- A professional certificate such as ICAN. ANAN. ACA. ACCA is a prerequisite.
- A higher degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ post-graduation relevant experience in audit and internal control.
- Must possess strong analytical and account reconciliation skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess high level of integrity
- Must have held a comparable senior position in a relevant Organization
MEDIA & CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
- To assist in implementing the Society’s strategies and programmes on media/external relations, corporate communications, publicity and advocacies, with a view to projecting the Society’s image positively.
- First Degree in Mass Communications or any of the Social Sciences or Humanities courses
- Training in Journalism or Creative Writing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ post-qualification relevant experience in similar job position
- Must be computer literate, initiative and possess creative thinking abilities.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and public relations skills
- Must be knowledgeable and constantly abreast with National affairs and trending issues in the public space.
- Must be able to work and achieve results with minimal supervision.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who satisfy the above requirements should send their applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of credentials and names and addresses of three Referees within two (2) weeks of this publication to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House – National Mosque Road,
Central Business District,
Or send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org