GREENVILLE LNG: JOB VACANCIES
Be energized by these career opportunities!!!
Greenville Liquified Natural Gas Co. Ltd. is a unique pioneer in the private sector for the production and distribution of LNG for industrial consumption in Nigeria and West Africa.
Step into a world of opportunity and take your career to the next level working in a fast paced, challenging, and innovative environment.
If you are seeking a place that will offer you the opportunity to learn from inquiring minds and encourage you to bring your “A” game and be impactful, then look no further as Greenville LNG is currently seeking the following inspired and experienced individuals:
(1) Chief Financial Officer (Code: CFO-1)
(2) Chief Strategy Officer (Code: CSO-2)
(3) LNG Plant Maintenance Engineer (Code: PME-3)
(4) Power Plant Commissioning & Maintenance Engineer (Code: PCM-4)
(5) LNG Reliability Engineer (Code: LRE-5)
(6) LNG/DCS Control Room Operator (Code: DC0-6)
(7) LNG Fleet & Road Transport Manager (Code: FRM-7)
(8) LNG Operation & Maintenance Manager (Code: OMM-8)
(9) LNG Production Manager (Code: LPM-9)
(10) LNG Regasification Engineer (Code: LRE-10)
(11) LNG Process Engineer (Code: LPE -11)
(12) Chemical Laboratory Supervisor (Code: CLS-12)
Driven to make an impact?