UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position m the University of Benin Demonstration Secondary School (UDSS) Benin City.
POSITION: PRINCIPAL (Junior School) CONTISS 14 (N3.716.263 – N4.930.809 per annum)
B Ed. Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 22 years teaching experience. Postgraduate qualification in relevant discipline and computer literacy will be an added advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications, supported with detailed curriculum vitae (see below) and photocopies of credentials, should be submitted m 15 copies to the address given below, applicants should among other things fum.sh the names and addresses of three (3) referees and request them to send their reference to
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN.
Applicants’ curriculum vitae should contain the following
(1) Full Names
(2) Position Desired
(3) Date and Place of Birth
(4) Permanent House Address
(5) Current Postal Address
(6) GSM No
(7) E-mail address
(9) State of Origin
(10) Marital Status
(11) Number and ages of children
(12) Educational Institutions attended with dates
(13) Academic/Professional Qualifications, (including dates and awarding bodies)
(14) List of Scholarly publication if any
(15) Statement of experience including current employment and
(16) Names and Addresses of throe (3) Referees, two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields.
Applicants should inscribe boldly on the envelopes containing their applications the position they are applying for.
The University will only acknowledge the applications of short-listed candidates.
CLOSING DATE: Six weeks from the date of this publication. (11 May, 2021)
ADEMOLA A. BOBOLA, MNIN