The Foundation is seeking for qualified Research Assistant, Peace Building Program. The Research Assistant will assist in integrating primary and secondary data on conflict trends and peace building within the Niger Delta region. S/he will coordinate with other information hubs including Partners for Peace for the reporting of violence and conflict incidents, acting as a clearing house for existing research and to proactively fill knowledge needs..
POSITION: RESEARCH ASSISTANT
LOCATION: PORT – HARCOURT, NIGERIA
(1) Assist in data analysis of trending threats to peace, identifying areas in most need of resources.
(2) Assist with institutionalizing lessons learned from research within the project and the organization.
(3) Provide required support relevant to research, as well as partnerships and collaborative programs.
(4) Under the guidance of the Research Coordinator provide comprehensive technical support to program activities, including supporting work plan development, quarterly and annual reporting, indicator selection study design and monitoring.
(5) Assist in providing technical guidance on standard indicators to be incorporated into routine monitoring systems.
(6) Support data collection, analyses, publication and dissemination of findings.
(7) Complete other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
HOW TO APPLY:
DEADLINE: Friday, 30 April, 2021.