AN UPCOMING TV STATION IN ABUJA IS SEEKING TO RECRUIT PERSONNEL TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
The Planner -Scheduler is responsible within the channel where accurate daily playlist information is compiled and distributed between Transmission and archive and ingest to ensure the stories told by the channel are 100% accurate and compelling, and are delivered in line with the overall programming and channel’s strategic plans.
- Create innovative daily playlists from the schedules of the channel
- Work closely with transmission on adjusting or changing the daily playlist as required
- Work closely with other internal departments
- Maintain the programs inventory in order to assess which titles are in stock and check delivery dates
- Schedule Promotions in line with promotions strategy
- Schedule advertisement airtime in accordance with advertisement rotations
- Monitor delivery of commercial copy and issue commercial nos. as required
- Prepare and deliver to Transmission contingency schedules as required for system maintenance
- Compile monthly stand-by one hour schedule & breaks QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the TV news industry.
- Bachelor’s degree-‘HND in any discipline an advantage.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload, set priorities and lead others.
- Self-starting and ability to think laterally.
- Problem solver.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing and implementing original creative design concepts and approaches, overseeing and working on multiple projects through execution for the TV channel.
- Manage projects from ideation to finalisation.
- Develop and implement visual concepts for digital properties in various digital platforms and TV.
- Follow briefs and strategies from various managers to meet channel’s requirements.
- Communicate and facilitate art direction throughout design processes and production.
- Lead and produce promotional material to meet marketing communication strategies.
- Develop and deliver digital creative solutions that strengthen the brand distinction and leadership position.
- Establish effective design workflows, articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices.
- Organize and archive materials such as artworks, fonts and other files necessary for reference and for record keeping.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND/Diploma in Graphic Design or 3+ years of experience as a Digital Graphic Designer.
- High level of proficiency in online, social media and promotional design.
- Recognized expertise in graphic design for digital, or social media design.
- Experience in photo-editing, motion design and video. Knowledge in UI/UX is a plus.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Comprehensive awareness and interest in new digital visual trends as well as new platforms and technologies for the TV channel and related mediums.
- Strong team player and ability to lead and develop projects as well as creative solutions to provide timely visual outputs to keep work on schedule.
- Strong ability to prioritize projects based on short and long-term needs.
- Comfortable to develop creative and fast paced asset production.
Interested applicants should visit: https://www.careertvstation.com
The deadline for submission of application shall be seven (7) days from the date of publication.